Friday, May 22, 2015

WARM AND FUZZY !

The past few days, here and on a few F/B pages, I've been trying to persuade folks to not battle with the Haters. Why argue with someone who ain't gonna listen ?

So I've been working on Pro - Southern Projects. This morning I made a few Ceremonial Ribbons for a Memorial Day observance at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Suffolk VA Tomorrow.


Nothing super fancy, a basic colorful design.

Well I went to town and gave them to a woman from the UDC who will be at the event tomorrow.
She was surprised and got a little misty eyed. She thanked me for the ribbons.
I walked away with that "Warm and Fuzzy feeling.

I'm going to try to make it to the event tomorrow and I will take pictures and make a post.

I'm gonna wear this ribbon -

It's all about HONOR !


No comments:

Post a Comment