Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Gettin Around !

Well I'm happy ! 
 The Remembrance coins I make are getting around !


The latest placement was in the
Chattanooga Confederate Cemetery.



I'm told the Grounds Keeper Loved them and was given one to keep !

I'm also having success with the HONOR Ribbons.

I love doing multiple ribbons of the same theme !

But I still do custom ribbons.
( this is a paper proof)


I have a back order for these !

So despite the occasional crude comment I get, my Positive Projects are well received.



My favorite placement was this one in Union Springs Alabama -

This is in the works !


So if you have an ancestor you wish to honor, or a favorite Confederate Soldier gimme a shout, 
I'll hook you up !

NO YANKEES 

UPDATE 

"one of your medallions has found its way to a grave in Carroll County, Georgia . located in the Jordan Cemetery, just north of the triangle, on highway 166 between Carrollton and Villa Rica"







No comments:

Post a Comment