Thursday, March 5, 2015

Why I have a problem with Muslims !

This is for Josh Leman

Yes I do have a problem with Muslims,
WHY ?


Aisha: The Child Bride of Muhammad

Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6-years-old and consummated his “marriage”  when she was nine.

As a Father, Grand Father and Great Grand Father, I got a HUGE problem with that !

And it still occurs !


Here is one for ya, Josh




What about this ?
I guess you're cool with it Josh ?
Religious freedom !



I guess it's
Different Strokes for Different folks !
 

1993



Have you forgotten this Josh ?
"If at first you don't succeed"

Yea, call me an Uneducated Redneck if you wanna.
But I know who I'm hitching my wagon to !
You do what you want and buddy up with whoever you want to.


Floggers leaving comments-
Y'all got a new trick, hiding behind other folks profiles,
says a lot about you !

No comments:

Post a Comment