Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Same Flag III

Over at My Civil War Memory

Kevin Levin ---

--- spins out another of his anti southern pieces.

using these two pictures,



Atta boy Kevin, Call em like "You See Em"

I see things differently, despite what you or the other floggers say.

Allow me to show you "THE SAME FLAG"













I could go on and on, but I feel I've made my point !
___________________________________________________

So Does this happen ?


Sure it does !

But so does this ----



To sum it up,
  It's not the Flag, but the heart of the one who holds it !















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the First National, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice presentation.

    Of course, this image from Boston never gets old --

    http://31.media.tumblr.com/2c1961c5a70021e8421249d69048389f/tumblr_mkre0sWTky1sn8lqro1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete