Wednesday, December 23, 2015

OH VIRGINIA ! How you have fallen !


My first ancestor to came to Virginia came in 1619,
and we have had a continuous presence in the state since that time.

I've always been proud to be a Virginian and can think of no other place I'd rather live.

But recent actions taken by the Scalawags and Carpetbaggers who hold office within the state Government at all levels have brought shame to my once proud Virginia.


The Virginia state holiday Lee-Jackson Day will no longer be observed in Charlottesville.
nsstonewallcourtesyflickrcommons



My Governor Terry McAuliffe, a carpetbagger from NY.


Has removed the CBF emblem from state issued car tags for members of the SCV.
A shameful act of political correctness prompted by the murders in SC.

The  Scalawag mayor in Portsmouth VA
Mayor Kenneth Wright
 Kenneth I. Wright

 is trying to have the Confederate Monument removed.

Portsmouth, Virginia (8596805587).jpg
Once again a reaction the SC murders.

Now the Attorney General of VA
Image result for Attorney General of VA
Mark R. Herring
 announced Tuesday that the commonwealth 
will no longer recognize out-of-state concealed handgun permits, 


As a life long Virginian,
 I'm proud of her past, 
ashamed of the present,
 and praying for her future.

UPDATE !!!


I just checked, I'm an 11th generation Virginian.
And although I'm disappointed and saddened by recent events I still love Virginia.





No comments:

Post a Comment