Monday, November 24, 2014

The Enola Gray !

I've been having some fun at Southern Face Book Sites, I'm not that good with photo shop but my Confederate Drone "The Enola Gray" photo series is getting good responses.

I do not condone the vandalism of our national monuments, the pictures are simply a sort of political cartoon.

I've been told the Floggers are having a field day with the pictures. And I'm sure they have twisted and made a mountain outta a mole hill. Especially with this one.




  I've never hidden my contempt of Lincoln, He was a racist dictator, who provoked a war that cost the two nations many lives and still effects our nation today. 

                                    As a member of the John Wilkes Booth Society        
                               
           I think We ought to dig Lincoln up and shoot him again just to make sure !






Moving Right Along ---


LASER ETCHING !



As I stated earlier I do not promote the vandalism / desecration of American National Monuments.
HOWEVER an Improvement or two could be made !
( remember this is akin to a political cartoon, no monuments were damaged / changed )  


Next up --

Tredegar
This one has gotten a lot of "LIKE" responses, it's my favorite.

The  Lincoln statue at Tredegar, is an insult to all Virginian's / Southerners.



I worked next door to Tredegar for a few months, and did make an actual improvement. 
The staff at Tredegar even used the next pic as a screen saver for a while





Back to the present.

Even The Romulans get in on the act !
gotta love them laser cannons !





This one has nothing to do with Lincoln or the war between the states.


Protect our Borders !



I'm sick of our borders being a Hi-Way for illegal immigrants.

I say bring our troops home from Afghanistan and put them on our border, protect our nation first !


(DISCLAIMER)


The pictures and opinions are mine, not the VA Flaggers, 
or Members of any F/B page. 
I take sole responsibility for the pictures and opinions !

_____________________________________________________

I'm sure the Floggers will make the inevitable connection / Tatum's  a Flagger so, by default the Flaggers are responsible for the pictures as well.
Well I'm also an American if your gonna use the connection by association argument,
All Americans are responsible as well !




2 comments: