Sunday, April 2, 2017

Staying Positive --

I sent a Box of Different coins that I make to a friend.

It was an assortment of different styles --

Image may contain: indoor

Then the other day I got this in the mail !

No automatic alt text available.

The storms in the area that day caused my mail to get wet.
A few Tornados were in the area.

But the mail survived and was legible.

I'm going to frame this, it really made me feel good.

And I'm going to continue to make the coins.

Image may contain: food

I expect to get some pictures soon of coins being placed in California.

I'm happy that the Remember Coins I make shall continue to spread.

And like the Flags put up by the Virginia Flaggers,

Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree and outdoor


 they will continue to honor our Confederate ancestors .



Staying Positive !

D.T.

_____________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that give the greatest satisfaction !

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

A quick trip to Wal-Mart,
An couple of inexpensive frames.
Instant Heirlooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment