Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Over 1500 made --

I don't have an exact number but it's around 1500.

My newest coin has a flip side --


Image may contain: text
Yep made of resin and has a penny with a CBF in Abe's Face !

A clear coat with UV resistance.

It should last a while !

Less than 100 of this style - the resin coins take a while !

Why do I make the coins ?

Image may contain: plant, grass, tree and outdoor


Image may contain: people standing, tree, plant, sky, flower, grass, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: plant, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, grass, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, grass, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor and nature

Simply to say Thank You !

UPDATE !

We had tornados in the area, my mail got wet but when I read it it made me happy !

No automatic alt text available.

UPDATE II
Looks like I gotta get another Picture Frame !

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment