Monday, April 16, 2018

Warm and Fuzzy !

Well tonight I went to an SCV meeting.

The Tom Smith Camp 1702 had a Guest Speaker I've known on line but had never met in person !

Teresa Roane.


I've been to a number of meetings that were full of passion !

This meeting was full of Heart.

Teresa not only speaks with irrefutable knowledge and facts, but speaks with a warm heart !

My effort to cover her presentation could not do it justice.

The subject of Black Confederates is often attacked by Naysayer Historians.

I wish they could have attended tonight's meeting !  

The old saying "You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink" may apply.

But if you left this meeting thirsty that's your own fault !

I left the event with the old Warm and Fuzzy feeling.

Thank you Teresa, now that we've meet in person I feel we are true friends.

And as you said - "The Truth Will Continue To Come Out !"

Dave Tatum 4/16/2018

UPDATE !

The camp presented Teresa a certificate --


I gave her a rock !



Image may contain: food Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

I told her she could use it as a paperweight or --
Throw it at Yankees !

D.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment