Monday, April 9, 2018

Over 3000 made !




Folks on F/B Confederate friendly pages love this ---


Image may contain: indoor

I've made over 3000 of em and put em in circulation.

Sometimes I glue em to rocks --

No automatic alt text available.

then place them to be found

Image may contain: outdoor

Sometimes I put them in the need a penny holder at cash registers.


I've also mailed hundreds of em to folks across the Country !

I often get comments that it's illegal / it's not !

If it were how could tourist spots do this -- 
Or how could this be legal and what I do not --


The only thing you can do that violates the law is alter it to make it appear it's worth more than it is !


As long as no fraudulent intent is attempted you can do what you wish with a coin !




I got the Die I use to stamp the coins with as a Christmas present 2 years ago !


The company that sells them has been out of stock for a long time !

Image result for confederate flag metal stamp
Click Here for the link

So I guess I'll keep stamping pennies til the Die wears out !

DT.


1 comment: