Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Still Spreading !


I'd like to thank Donald and Wanda for the pictures.



Image may contain: plant, grass, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant, grass, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: tree, grass, plant and outdoor


Image may contain: grass, plant and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: plant, grass, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: grass, plant, tree, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: plant, sky, tree, grass, outdoor and nature


I've got a fresh batch, I will be mailing them out today !

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks to all my friends for using the coins !

UPDATE

I got a new picture today !

From TKCL at Camp Chase.

!Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature

And I made another batch --

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment