Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thanking All --



While placing Remember coins for Confederate Veterans,

Image may contain: grass, plant, outdoor and nature


I've noticed a number of Graves of Spanish American War Veterans.
I placed this coin on 5/17/2017

Image may contain: plant, bird and outdoor

I figured that All of our Veterans deserve a Thank You, so I've started a new project !

No automatic alt text available.

Thank You / Remembrance Coins for Spanish American War Vets.

Using a medallion provided by Donald Caul / who was instrumental with the start of the project,

I'm working on the coins --

Image may contain: indoor

As time goes on I'm planning on coins for WWI / WWII and other wars.

We've been in many conflicts over the years, once I get done with my present project, I'm gonna try a coin for Korean Vets. My Dad was in WWII and Korea.

Staying positive !

D.T.


No comments:

Post a Comment