Monday, September 26, 2016

The 2016 Flaggers Pick Nick.


The 2016 VA Flagger Pick Nick was like the others, it was a family Affair !

Great food and good times with family and friends.

The pick nick is an event I look forward to each year, Regardless of comments made by 
Yankee Bloggers the Event is Family Oriented - No alcohol, sheets or burning crosses.

I got a close up look at the "Flaggin Wagon"
A wonderful addition to the Flagger's on going mission.

This year a "Boot Camp" was held for children --

Teaching children about getting in line and marching !
Sharing the importance of Team Work and Unity !



My neighbor Susan Caraway, and friends provided fantastic music !
It was cool to run into a neighbor that far from home.

This is Part of my Family, everyone that could make it !

Next Year the twins Charlie and Logan will be big enough !


As I said the pick nick was for Family !


I was able to pass out about 100 - M-10s

As I handed them out I told folks to find a Confederate soldier who deserved one !
I got a good response from everyone who got one !

Yep it was a good time !
I'm looking forward to next year !



No comments:

Post a Comment