Wednesday, June 3, 2015

13 SHINING STARS !

Well folks the're done !

This project took some time but I loved it ! I also learned a lot.

13 Confederate Women.


Some of, I learned about for the first time !

My favorite has to be --

Carrie McGavock.


I'd never heard of her, but was moved by her actions.

Each ribbon has a short Bio behind the front ribbon.



I've put a lot of time into this set, but I've learned a lot.

Thank God for all of these women, and many more who are not here.

 Well the hardest part choosing a subject then sizing & cropping the picture, typing, editing, and fitting it all on a ribbon is done,

 I have them all saved in a project folder, now it's just a matter of putting the ribbon in and hitting print. ( Yeah right)
Then printing the Bio, attaching it to the front ribbon, attaching them to the coin and finally adding the bar pin. It's a lot of work !

This set whooped me ! / I'm taking a few days off from ribbons and coins.

















OK OK OK--
Due to popular demand it's now 

The Sweet 16


I don't care if Britney Spears puts on a Uniform, I'm taking a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment