Saturday, July 26, 2014

Where are the proof readers ?

Yep I messed up again and Brooks Hamas Simpson made a post about it --
Yep I messed up and was called on it , GUILTY !!




Tatum's Ribbons

Yep I used the wrong spelling,

J.E.B. Stuart Not Jeb Stewart.


I was amused at what Bob Nelson posted ---




Where are the proof readers when you need them? The advertisement on Ebay has a note, “Ooooops, fixed Jeb’s ribbon.” I wonder how David Tatum selected the group, noticing that he includes what I assume to be his gggrandfather W.H. Tatum, First Company Richmond Howitzers, Wolford and Ruffin but omits Longstreet, Hardee, Johnson, Cleburne and others.

Well Bob - W.H Tatum is my Great Grand Father's older brother. That's what ya get for assuming !
How did I select the 13 for the set ? I just picked the first 13 that came to mind ! So being a set of 13 some others were not included.

Your right Bob "Where are the proof readers when you need them?"
It's "Wofford" not Wolford ! Funny Brooks didn't catch that !
But he never holds his own people to the High Standards he does us !

__________________________________________________________________


Now my advice for those who die
Declare the pennies on your eyes
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman
And you're working for no one but me.


The Beatles's Taxman album cover

No comments:

Post a Comment