Monday, November 12, 2012

A Modern day Secession ? PFFFFFFT!


Give me a break, a modern day secession has as much chance of success as a snowball in hell !
You can quote me on that!

Yea you can start a petition for secession as a form of protest, but that's about all it is!

GET REAL FOLKS, It didn't work 150 years ago and it sure ain't gonna work today!

As I said, as a form of protest it's cool, but in reality it's dumb as a bag of hammers.  If ya wanna secede

JUST DO IT !


You don't need no stinkin petition !

Let me help you do it !


First thing, just quit paying taxes, that will sure get their attention and let em know your serious!
                And while your at it don't file a tax return, YEA That will show em!

Second, Quit using the money printed by the US government! Print your own ! 
                                             As for what to do with all that tainted money that in your new world order that is worthless: send it to me !  I got pay-pal.

Third, disconnect from your local power company and start your own !                                                             Why pay for what you don't have too?

4th, if ya get robbed, assaulted or are the victim of any type of crime take care of it yourself.                      Ya sure don't wanna call the police they are part of the old system what the hell ya need them for ?

I could go on and on but I think ya can see where I'm goin with this ! If you are signing a "Protest" petition fine, the country you are suggesting seceding from allows you to do that ! That's kinda ironic ain't it ?

But if you are truly in favor of leaving the USA by all means "GO FOR IT !!"
But do me one favor, PLEASE !  Take me off your friends list at Facebook,
Cause I don't want nothin ta do with ya !

Too many good men and women have put their lives on the line so that you can slap them in the face with this lunacy !

Too many have given their lives for our country and all the freedoms we have!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY !

Dave Tatum.



No comments:

Post a Comment