Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The Plague is spreading !


It seemed to start with confederate monuments !

Image result for Durham monument toppled pic

The Durham Monument wasn't the first but when the perpetrators were let off free it gave a green light to any punk with a 99 cent can of spray paint to do whatever they wanted.

Let's take a look at the plague that is spreading --

Baltimore MD.

Richmond VA.

 Venice CA.

New York state 

Wilkesboro.NC.

Image result for list of monuments vandalized
Englewood IL.

Image result for list of monuments vandalized
Dunn NC.


I could go on and on but I think you get the message !

My question is how do you stop it ?

Sure you can pass stricter laws impose harsher penalties but that won't work !

I'm open to suggestions !


1 comment:

  1. All we can do is to continue to stand for truth and seek to educate these malcontents in truth. I will stand for truth and with others that stand for truth as long as I live! Truth is not relative it is absolute!

    ReplyDelete