Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Keep on Going !



The small items I make are still getting around ---

Image may contain: people standing, sky, cloud, tree, plant, grass, outdoor and nature

"Your coin placed at Stonewall Jackson's
 grave in Stonewall Jackson Cemetery,  Lexington VA today." 
(located on wrought iron fence)

I'm still placing rocks out several times a week !
No automatic alt text available.


I never know what folks will do with them.


I'm still counter striking pennies !

Sometimes I combine the two !
No automatic alt text available.


More folks are stamping pennies since I posted the location of a distributor.
I got this pic from Jack !
Image may contain: makeup and food
Good Work Sir, !

And two pics from Charley.

No automatic alt text available. Image may contain: one or more people, ring and closeup
So watch your change folks, ya never know.



And this goes out to all !
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment