Friday, November 30, 2018

Get your Penny stamp !


Every time I post a picture of a stamped penny I get hundreds of likes and many requests for pennies and questions about where to buy a stamp.
The original supplier has been out of stock for years.
But someone located a new supplier, to contact them  click Here !

No automatic alt text available.

I've just ordered a back up stamp in case mine wears out !

Good Luck Folks !

Dave Tatum

UPDATE !

Since I made this post yesterday the Ad for the stamp has been removed.

I did order one and got shipping confirmation !

I don't know what to tell ya folks.

I'll keep you posted !

UPDATE  II

I got several messages on Face Book from people who successfully ordered the stamps.

I guess the supplier is out of stock !

DT.


3 comments:

  1. Got to have one, how do I obtain one of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I made this post yesterday the Ad for the stamp has been removed.
      I did order one and got shipping confirmation !
      I don't know what to tell ya folks.I'll keep you posted !

      Delete
  2. You can always sell them foe $1 per penny!

    ReplyDelete