Tuesday, June 26, 2018

No Greater Tribute.

Sometimes in our day to day lives we are blinded by repetition.

Last night one such event happened, but I took notice !

It wasn't on the 6:00 news, no hero had saved someone from a fire.

Not a war hero with a chest full of medals at the White House.

Nope it was my Son just coming in from work.

The absolute joy in the voices of my Grandson's voices as they raced to the door to greet "Daddy" !

No Hero on earth has ever gotten a better greeting.

It's the small things folks, that make our lives worth living !

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, table, indoor and food

I think the Grim Reaper took a swipe at me last week,
My B/P was 192/124. That has made me make a few changes.

I've put down cigarettes and cut back on salt & sugar.

I'm gonna take more time to read with the boy's !

Yep I wanna hang around a bit longer - if for no other reason - antagonise Yankees !

have a Dixie Day Folks !

DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment