Monday, May 28, 2018

" Sad is a nation "


" Sad is a Nation who has no Heroes --



---Pitiful is a nation who has Heroes
But forgets them "

"John F Kennedy"
____________________________________

I posted a Meme similar to this Blog Post on a number of Confederate friendly F/B pages.
Image may contain: plant, outdoor and text

It was well received ! 

My Hometown of Suffolk has not forgotten on this memorial day !


Front page of Suffolk News Herald.
"Brennan Podruchny helps place flags at Albert G Horton Jr Veterans Cemetery"

Thank you Mr Podruchny !

Also on the front page was this --


Unfortunately I was slated to work and missed the ceremony !

My friend Teresa Roane was one of the speakers --

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

The Story is Here.

I feel this is the definition of "Inclusiveness" / to remember all !

Have a Safe and Blessed Memorial day !

DT.






No comments:

Post a Comment