This project almost beat me.
I have a hobby of reproducing coins.
This coin almost beat me --
Many attempts and failures.
I thought this was gonna work --
Nope didn't work --
I tried a few different things
I almost gave up -
Then I tried a new method !
A rubber mold !
Took some practice
But I eventually came up with favorable results --
This is what I came up with and I think I can improve on it !
( the casting is OK now it's the painting )
Yep this was a very frustrating project,
But I didn't give up !
I felt like it a few times.
But I stuck to my guns !
Lesson learned, try new things, and learn from your mistakes !