Sunday, September 6, 2020

A picture of my Great Grand Father --


I finally have a photo of JC Tatum
First Company Richmond Howitzers !
An 1867 Reunion Photo !

I'm tickled !

His older brother William is also in the photo !



Thanks to Wayne Rowe for sending it to me !


This was all I had previously of JC Tatum




 Christmas in September !!!!

UPDATE !

I purchased a book on E-Bay from a Descendant of the Richmond Howitzers
Image may contain: 1 person
EF Barnes - Last Man top row !

Now That's cool !

4 comments:

  1. David, this is just AWESOME! My great-great-grandfather served with yours! The gentleman standing up all the way to the right is my great-great-grandfather, E. F. Barnes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to make contact with another Howitzer descendant.
      We have ancestors that we can be proud of !

      Delete