Saturday, February 15, 2020

Saturday Off ?



I had a rare Saturday off and did a few things Confederate !

Well it started on Friday when my new battle Flag arrived !

Image may contain: David Tatum Jr

It's 52 X 52 and priced right - you can get one Here !

Like I said, it's a rare Saturday off for me !

It started off with my grandson's finding the stickers that came with the new flag.


Charlie and Logan love stickers, and I can't think of a better use for them !

I went to an SCV meeting in Churchland, the 13 Mechanized had a guest speaker --

A few pictures from the meeting ---


Susan Lee was the guest speaker and lit the memorial candle for her ancestor -
Sgt William Lewis Stone, Co C 20th Va Inf, Oliver Grays.



Mike Armistead made a special presentation.
Jack Cornelius getting his Virginia Division Life Membership Certificate.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and hat

And Susan gave a very nice presentation !

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, shoes and indoor



I got home and raised my New Battle Flag !

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud and outdoor

It was the first Saturday I've had off in a while, I think it was Great !

D.T.


No comments:

Post a Comment