Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Lawful Action !




Every once in a while I'll repost a photo on Facebook.

The one below is popular once again.

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

I was working directly across the street at a construction site 
and took many  opportunities to visit Tredegar.

I was appalled that this statue was there ! So in order to display my feelings I purchased a small Battle Flag and placed it where you see it. I took the photo, then removed the flag, not wanting to cause disharmony for other visitors.

I still remain opposed to the location of this statue and favor it's 
lawful removal to a more appropriate location.

(Rocketts Landing ?  Lincoln did set foot there.  )

Unlike the mob at Durham -
who took unlawful action but were let off the hook by the DA.


"For my office to continue to take these cases to trial based on the same evidence would be a misuse of state resources," Echols said. "For that reason, I will dismiss the remaining charges against the remaining defendants."



(What a load of Horse Hockey !)

I favor lawful action !

An option for Lincoln's statue (my favorite) would be --

Image result for molten metal pic

Melt it down on site as educational instruction.

Then cast a cannon !
Image result for Cannon picture Civil War

But the influx of Carpetbaggers and continuing presence of Scalawags in Richmond,
make any favorable action unlikely.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, grass and outdoor

That's my 2 cents worth !


DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment