Monday, February 11, 2019

Please Resign Mr. Northam !




Governor Northam from Virginia is trying to cover his Backside
 to rebound from the Black Face scandal !

In an interview he stated ---

I will take a harder line. If there are statues, if there are monuments out there that provoke this type of hatred and bigotry, they need to be in museums.



In the same interview 

Northam was asked if a portrait of former Virginia Governor Henry Wise, who was a supporter of the Confederacy and the institution of slavery, that was hanging in the parlor should be taken down. He responded, “Well, I think that’s an important part of history, and we need to tell all history,” and that “We have good history in Virginia . . . and we have history that’s not good and I don’t think we can shy away from any of it. We must tell it all, we must put it in perspective.”

Which way Mr. Northam ?
And WHO decides what goes where ?

I don't think the Governor has Virginia's interest in his Heart !

He's just trying to cover his A$$ by saying whatever to whoever and knows no Honor !

Moving right along, the Black Face scandal takes a backseat to this ----

One of the guys where I work is the father of a baby boy born 2 months early, his son is doing fine ! A picture in the Meme below is from his van. Y'all that know me know I hate profanity on the internet. But in this case I'll make an exception, pardon me Gen. Jackson !

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

This statement confounds me !

# 1 If the infant is deliverer and kept comfortable I'm assuming the baby is alive !

# 2 Why would you need to resuscitate a comfortable living child ?

# 3 What is there to discuss ?
( Well I guess if the child is unwanted you could discuss adoption!
Other than that - Brest milk or formula, what color blanket to take the baby home in -
 any discussion to terminate the child is conspiracy to Murder !)

Mr Northam, for the good of the Commonwealth of Virginia --

RESIGN !




No comments:

Post a Comment