Friday, September 15, 2017

When in Dallas Texas --


Well you can't visit the Robert E Lee statue.


Seems the Mayor had it removed --

BUT FEAR NOT !
YOU CAN STILL VISIT ----

The Sixth Floor Museum At Dealey Plaza !



Made Infamous by this guy --
Lee Harvey Oswald

Cool Beans ! Maybe you'll get to see ---
A recreation of the snipers nest !

And Maybe --

Wonderful memories of other things - The gun !



Frame 313 of the Zapruder film ! 

Or Ruby dealing out Justice !


ONLY $16.

What a Bargain !

You can go Here to buy tickets in advance !


I think I'll pass on the Museum, I remember the event and I'm not fond of the memory.

But I'm not clamoring for it to be shut down, It just ain't my cup of Tea !

D.T.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree, but selective history is what it is, and the city of Dallas probably makes a few bucks off peoples morbid fascination of Kennedy's assassination while making substantially less of Lee's Statue.

      Delete