Saturday, February 20, 2016

Stonewall Camp 380 Banquet.

I got to the Banquet Tonight !

The Stonewall camp # 380 had the Shin Dig at Lillian's restaurant in Chesapeake.



There was a good turn out, the Banquet room was full !


The guest speaker was Susan Hathaway

I got a chance to give her a ribbon I made for the event.

I passed out a Bakers Dozen of the ribbons.

And got about 50 more REMEMBER Coins distributed.

My Neighbor John Sarrett III kicked things off.

After a prayer and pledges to the flags Susan took the floor --

And as always, she gave an excellent presentation.

One of the cool things I found out, was there is a plan to put a Battle Flag
near the neighborhood I grew up in !
Bowers Hill, in Chesapeake VA.

Back when the Power Ball was at 1.4 Billion 
I joked about putting a flag there.



It would be hard to find a better spot !
Super Heavy Traffic Flow.

After Susan Finished, she was presented the
  Stonewall Camps Lee - Jackson award for 2016.

All in all it was a Great Evening !

( More on the Bowers Hill Flag ASAP. )











No comments:

Post a Comment