Saturday, May 19, 2018

Over the 200,000 mark !

I checked the stats and I've topped the 200,000 view mark at this blog !

Image may contain: text and outdoor

I'm happy with that ! So for kicks I thought I'd put up links to a few --

My First post is Here!
W.H. Tatum is JC Tatum's older brother, J C Tatum is my Great Grand Father


The top five all time follow --

#1 
Upside Down !
4156 views !
This post deals with the misconception of the Battle Flag being flown upside down !

#2
It won't stop !
3779 views !
This post deals with the attack on Confederate Monuments.
No automatic alt text available.


#3
Stepped in What ?
2907 views
This post deals with my mistake of being on a racist FaceBook page.

#4
His mouth wrote a check ---
2744 Views
This post deals with Toad Gatsby.

#5
Who was the Confederate Soldier ?
2434 Views.
The title says it all --



Thanks to all who dropped in !

Dave Tatum 

No comments:

Post a Comment