Monday, May 7, 2018

Will the Left come after these ?



35 years ago I heated the front of an old farm house I lived in with this --

No automatic alt text available.

Yep the good old days ---

Well I decided to repurpose it
Image may contain: indoor

I like it so does my wife !


I was trying to look it up for its age, and found these --

No automatic alt text available.



Nice units, but I wonder how long it will be till the Left wants them destroyed ?
After all they're REBELS !

Oh well life goes on - if anyone has an idea when mine was made give me a shout !

DT

1 comment:

  1. don't give them any ideas!Deo vindice;my great grandfather was also a Confederate soldier,20 years old when he joined SCV(South Carolina Volunteers)he soon found himself in Co.A,Washington Light Infantry,Hampton's Legion. His father Col.William Ferguson Hutson,was a Charleston lawyer in 1860;the Secession Convention was held there,not Columbia(a fever outbreak,i believe)and was asked to help draft the Ordinance of Secession which he did,on his hat according to my great grandfather! anyway he gave it to Chancellor Wardlaw,they voted unanimously to secede and the rest is history this was Nov.17,1860,they voted on it Dec.20,1860

    ReplyDelete